The Relationship Triangle
The Relationship Triangle illustrates how a sale is developed. The strength of your relationship with a buyer has a direct bearing on how likely you are to complete the deal. A relationship starts with an acknowledgement. Then it progresses through mutual understanding, acceptance, then respect and trust before bonding. At that point we have become friends and have a real rapport and empathy with them.
Feel free to request the templates firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to share.
1. Recognise the six descriptions in the relationship triangle
2. Select your current clients and plot where your relationship fits
3. Do the same with your current prospects
4. Consider the marketing tasks and skills required to move your relationship to the next level
5. Plan what do you need to do next: outsource, training & development or a change of activity
Please do share your experiences with these models in the comments below. I am building a portfolio of small business case studies and would love to include examples of what has worked well for you.
PS – If you need further help then give me a call on 07962 626604 to arrange a Skype session with me.