There is a lot of buzz around the processes behind Inbound Marketing. This is where you focus your marketing messages continuously, through integrated channels and through the entire buying process.
In this video we explore the importance of the Call to Action and Landing Pages. Two critical elements in the process of lead generation. A lead is a person who has indicated interest in your company’s product or service and lead generation is the process of attracting and converting strangers and prospects into those leads. First let’s have a look at the inbound marketing process
Feel free to request the templates firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to share.
1. Review your customer’s journey from stranger to promoter.
2. Consider the process you use to broadcast a call to action to your target audience
3. Create a separate landing page and sign up form. Ensure the information links directly to your customer management relationship system
4. Consider which of these 20 suggestions you can put behind a landing page campaign to help you collect new leads
5. Don’t forget to plan how you follow through those leads to close the sale and encourage ‘fan’ mail.
Please do share your experiences with this model in the comments below. I am building a portfolio of small business case studies and would love to include examples of what has worked well for you.
PS – If you need further help then give me a call on 07962 626604 to arrange a Skype session with me.
PPS – This exercise forms part of a series of workshops on Brand Building