Social Media Maps
There must be at least a billion posts about how to maximise Online Social Media marketing. I am no expert in this subject matter, although I have been posting content for many years. In this video I am sharing a basic Social Media Map that I use for my own business. You may find it useful for exploring how you too might use this medium to get your message across.
Feel free to request the templates email@example.com. I am happy to share.
1. Consider the three levels in social media and what you are currently doing to get your message out there.
2. Make a note to revisit any that you are not leveraging as yet.
2. Determine which of the social media platforms will work best for connecting your business with your audience
3. Consider this example map of content created and how it will be used within each online social media platform
4. Gather a blank sheet of A1 and your post it notes, then map your own route for coverage online. Chose the platforms that suit your target client and consider when and how often you will post to each.
5. Do note that blanket coverage of your material is likely to miss your mark. Do analyse when your audience is likely to pick up AND engage with your material and post then.
6. Consider your interaction strategy. What will you and your staff do to ensure you react to relevant and engaging material posted by others.
Please do share your experiences with these models in the comments below. I am building a portfolio of small business case studies and would love to include examples of what has worked well for you.
PS – If you need further help then give me a call on 07962 626604 to arrange a Skype session with me.