Mode, Mean, Median – Data Analysis
Collecting data for data sake is a pointless exercise for businesses. Just imagine! If we specifically ask our web designer to ensure that we have Google Analytics installed and then month on month do nothing with the data that is generated by it? This video covers the three key managerial skills of Analysis, Interpretation and Reporting …
Feel free to request the templates email@example.com. I am happy to share.
1. Consider the difference between the three skills of analysing, interpreting and reporting
2. Get a feel for the data that you are using and explain why you are considering the data in this way
3. Compare the data to the hypothesis, the benchmark, the intended goal
4. List the findings that support your assumptions
5. List the findings that negate your assumptions
6. Consider the learning outcomes and if appropriate test new findings
7. Pull the exercise together in a written report. The activity of writing things down gives enormous clarity of thinking
Please do share your experiences with these models in the comments below. I am building a portfolio of small business case studies and would love to include examples of what has worked well for you.
PS – If you need further help then give me a call on 07962 626604 to arrange a Skype session with me.
PPS – This exercise forms part of a series of workshops on Quality Management & Measurements