Your brand identity is important. It affects how your target clients think and feel about your business offer. How you, your staff and your suppliers present your business is important to ensure consistency. Everyone needs to portray the same values when they are representing the business. This video looks at brand values and communications with a view of creating a strong business identity.
Feel free to request the templates firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to share.
1. Use your brand values to help you create a personality for your brand. Pamela Wilson’s quick and dirty Big Brand System is a simple way to get started.
2. Next consider the four basic personality types. Now create a brand style around your brand personality.
3. Now how does your brand sound? Create the voice that replicates how you wish to sound to your target audience.
4. Recognise that first impressions are important, the font you use the colours you wear will make an impression. How do you dress your brand?
5. Pull the four aspects together to create your brand guidelines.
Please do share your experiences with these models in the comments below. I am building a portfolio of small business case studies and would love to include examples of what has worked well for you.
PS – If you need further help then give me a call on 07962 626604 to arrange a Skype session with me.