Brilliant is the New Black
Those of you who don’t know what I do for a living, I run the ‘brilliant’ BusinessXchange programme. I have been referring this Business Link service with this superlative message for the last four or five years. It has stuck. Not everyone remembers to repeat the alliteration. But people remember the premise of the adjective and reiterate rather than repeat it. Hey I am not tetchy. This is OK!
There is an element of psychology in the premise that the brilliant BusinessXchange programme is indeed brilliant. Whilst it is of course – the repetition reinforces that. If I referred to it as the boring BusinessXchange then the programme is likely to be considered boring. Not brilliant, not inspired not exceptional or indeed accomplished; just boring.
Now the brilliant BusinessXchange did not become brilliant overnight. Nor will it remain brilliant if I don’t reinforce the message consistently. This copy message is important in its existent. The reiteration of the message builds a rhythm and becomes hypnotic.
You need to repeat an advert many times to ensure the media message sticks. Likewise you need to reiterate the key AIDA messages on each and every piece of marketing copy you chose to use. This includes the key words as well as the message. It is important to repeat on each and every page of your website, your Blogs, your online profiles, as well as whatever print you use – do you get the message?
Published by TheHiddenEdge
I love words - they can say so much and say so little depending on how you use them. Come and explore them with me in this learning journal. View all posts by TheHiddenEdge
- 👍 facebook.com/straighttalkin… 6 hours ago
- Step away from the office! Here’s why team outings are good for your business hrnews.co.uk/why-team-jolli… hrnews.co.uk/why-team-jolli… 9 hours ago
- RT @Media_Lounge: #SEO is pretty crucial for your online business. Statistics tells us that almost 50% of all online purchases originated f… 3 days ago
- GDPR comes into force next week. Here are 6 steps to put HR on track for compliance with employee data… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wV5mpB4ASsM?a Getting LinkedIn 4 days ago