AIDA Marketing Model
The AIDA mnemonic has been widely used the best part of 100 years. Whilst it is mostly applied to the process of writing an advert, the principles apply to any communication where we want people to take some action. That applies to presenting to staff, suppliers, stakeholders and our potential clients.
Watch the video for background information about the Jolt Pitching Plans, feel free to request the templates firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to share.
1. Consider the fours aspects of the AIDA Funnel
2. Assume you are talking to a single person in your audience as you develop your message
3. Use you most compelling benefit for this audience as your starting point, building in additional benefits for them. If your presentation time is cut short – you won’t have missed out your best bit!
4. Be prepared to stop ‘selling’ as soon as they say yes!
Please do share your experiences with these models in the comments below. I am building a portfolio of small business case studies and would love to include examples of what has worked well for you.
PS – If you need further help then give me a call on 07962 626604 to arrange a Skype session with me.
PPS – This exercise forms part of a series of workshops on Consistent Sales Success
Published by TheHiddenEdge
I love words - they communicate so much and so little depending on how you use them. Come and explore my thoughts with me in this, my learning journal. View all posts by TheHiddenEdge
- facebook.com/laurajane.mcha… 2 days ago
- So much more than a mentor! The four major points how using a non-exec supports your business growth. You will ...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Just updated - JOLT Pitching for #public speaking and #networking youtu.be/Kz4nR_B6sYw via @YouTube 4 days ago
- I have just moved my Sound Business Advice Podcasts to Anchor - I am pleased with how they look, how they sound and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Listen to The Hidden Edge - Sound Business Advice on ⚓ anchor.fm/thehiddenedge 1 week ago