Customer satisfaction is the baseline. In order to grow organically a business needs to excel in delighting its customer, client and/or consumer. During this session you are encouraged to push the customer experience into every nook and cranny of your business.
By the end of this session you will
- Consider Peters, Waterman & Austin’s Excellence Model
- Identify how best to get customer satisfaction feedback
- Apply the French and Raven’s Power Theory
- Develop a staff support system
Optional session 2 covers the interpersonal skills for handling customers in the workplace
- Recognise customer motivation with empathy or sympathy
- Share active listening examples
- Apply key questioning techniques to gather sufficient, relevant information
- Practice assertive verbal techniques
Make contact for a free initial telephone consultation without obligation.
Prices per session start from £400, including all travel, manuals, handouts, and a tailored agenda.