Make a Living …
Starting out on your own? – Explore the first five steps to Make a Living out of it.
There are three major elements to consider when you want to go it alone:
- The Finances – the whole point of making a living is creating enough cash to sustain your lifestyle and generate whatever you think would make all this hard work worth your while.
- The Market – how do you know who is going to exchange what you need to make sustainable living for what you are offering and how do you persuade them to do that?
- The Model – how do you develop a business model to deliver your offer, from test marketing to early growth to established business.
This workshop is being delivered by Laura McHarrie at The Hidden Edge. She has been advising those starting and building businesses for the best part of 18 years. Her own experience spans the full spectrum of business development from start up to high growth, to steady growth to business closure. There is powerful learning from these experiences which she draws upon to anecdote the learning outcomes from Making a Living.
During this workshop you will:
1. Capture the big picture
2. Determine the financial position for your idea
3. Assess your market position and your route to market
4. Create your five step business delivery model
5. Identify what you already have going for you, what you might need to learn, what services you might need to buy in and how much you might need to finance that.
This workshop is based on the premise that a sustainable business is one that is economically viable for the business owner and the people employed if appropriate. Moreover, it is economically aware of its environment and is economically caring of its place in its community.
Prices per full day workshop start from £500, and includes handouts, and a tailored agenda.
This material can also be delivered as a series of coaching sessions over a period of 5 weeks via a one hour Skype or Google hangout.
Make contact for a free initial telephone consultation without obligation.