Making a Living …
There are three major elements to consider when you plan to go it alone:
- The Finances – the whole point of making a living is creating enough cash to sustain your lifestyle and generate whatever you think would make all this hard work worth your while.
- The Market – how do you know who is going to exchange what you need to make sustainable living for what you are offering and how do you persuade them to do that?
- The Model – how do you develop a business model to deliver your offer, from test marketing to early growth to established business?
There are two other more important issues that you need to consider if you want to grow your business. They are:
- The Management – do you have the skills within the business to up-sell and cross-sell, plus exploit operational effectiveness and efficiencies as well as deliver?
- The Time – have you done enough research to determine that the time is just right for the market to buy into your product or service?
This workshop is being delivered by Laura McHarrie at The Hidden Edge. She has been advising those starting and building businesses for the best part of 18 years. Her own experience spans the full spectrum of business development from start up to high growth, to steady growth to business closure to Angel Investment. There is powerful learning from these experiences which she draws upon to anecdote the learning outcomes from “Making a Living”.
During this workshop you will:
- Capture the big picture
- Determine the financial position for your idea
- Assess your market position and your true route to market
- Create your five step business delivery model
- Identify what you already have going for you, what you need to earn, learn, and yearn.
This workshop is based on the premise that a sustainable business is one that is economically viable for the business owner and the people it employs. Moreover, it is economically aware of its environment and it’s place in the community
- Prices per session start from £500 for a tailored agenda, excluding all manuals, handouts.
- This can be delivered as a webinar lasting 1 hour, with audience Q&As from £200
- This material can also be delivered as a series of coaching sessions over a period of 5 weeks via a one hour Skype or Google hangout
Make contact for a free initial telephone consultation without obligation.