There’s Always One!
There are many takes on personality traits that will help you diagnose your team make up. But should we create a well balanced team of individual personalities and all the communication issues that brings. Or should we build a team of like minded folk who are collectively striving in unison with the myriad blind spots that that brings?
During this session we will:
- Identify Belbin’s team role preferences
- Discover Tuckman’s team development model
- Explore Sinek’s Circle of Safety
- Determine the five fair reasons for dismissal
- Prices per session start from £500, for a tailored agenda, excludes handouts and workbooks
- Either session can be delivered as a webinar lasting 1 hour, with audience Q&As from £200
- This material can also be delivered as a series of coaching sessions over a period of 5 weeks via a one hour Skype or Google hangout
Make contact for a free initial telephone consultation without obligation.