A good mentor relationship is one where the mentor and mentee have mutual respect. They recognise the need for continual professional development and respect that insights can come from both sides of the party. During this session Laura McHarrie encourages you to consider the power and the value of the mentor relationship.
During this session you will:
- Consider the phases of a mentoring relationship
- Practice feedback and disclosure with Johari’s window
- Assess the six mentor role competencies
- Practice assertive verbal techniques for giving feedback.
- Prices per session start from £500, for a tailored agenda, excludes handouts and workbooks
- Either session can be delivered as a webinar lasting 1 hour, with audience Q&As from £200
- This material can also be delivered as a series of coaching sessions over a period of 5 weeks via a one hour Skype or Google hangout
Make contact for a free initial telephone consultation without obligation.