Love Changes Everything
Ask any designer, worth his/her salt, what a brand is and they will tell you that it is so much more than a logo and its colours. Sure, they are important in attracting the right client base but your brand has to love the right client base inside out AND back to front AND upside down.
In this 10 minute slide presentation, Lex McKee shares the secrets of a Loving Brand at the latest KM4B breakfast. If you need a transcript of THE Loving Brand take on Corinthians 13 then follow Lex’s Blog
If you don’t know whether you and/or your staff love your brand then take a look at his following questions:
The Loving Brand Continuum
Rate yourself on a scale of 0-5 0 is low and 5 is high.
1. I am patient with myself
2. I am patient with my suppliers
3. I am patient with my customers
4. I am patient with my community
5. I am kind to my customers
6. I am kind to my suppliers
7. I am kind to myself
8. I am kind to my community
9. I am not envious
10. I do not boast or exaggerate my achievements
11. I am not arrogant
12. I do not dishonour others (inc my competitors)
13. I am not arrogant
14. I am slow to anger (and quick to hold my tongue)
15. I keep no record of wrongs
16. I take no pleasure in the misfortune of others
17. I rejoice when truth and integrity are manifest
18. I always protect the brand, customers and suppliers (showing solidarity)
19. I always trust my connections, my customers, my suppliers
20. I always persevere in a sure faith in the ongoing future of my own brand.
Makes you think – doesn’t it?
Here’s a personal PS from Lex McKee