Jump Start Your Business Brain by Doug Hall
The Real Reason to Believe!
The most powerful source of credibility is to tell the real truth about what makes your service or product perform the way it does. There are 5 proven strategies for communicating the real reason to believe.
- Kitchen logic – offer simple common sense explanations that can be easily understood, related to and repeated.
- Personal experience – have clients see, feel touch and experience your benefit.
Sampling – the ultimate proof and Demonstration – visual proof.
- Pedigree – detail the heritage behind your product or service.
Development pedigree – how and why you make it as you do.
Marketing pedigree – use claims, contest wins, customer results.
Trademark pedigree – borrowing credibility from another brand.
- Testimonials have others speak to your quality.
Customer testimonials – real world testaments to your ability.
Expert testimonials – testimonies from specialists in your field.
Media quotes – excerpts that provide evidence of your skills.
5. Guarantee – remove their risk.